Built For The Commute. Ready For The Trails.
The Villager is a crossover all-terrain eBike. Designed to be agile and nimble for cruising city streets, tough enough for the trails, and powerful enough to get you up moderate climbs with large loads without breaking a sweat.
- Ultimate cruising: Ideal for use on bike paths, dirt roads, urban streets, and more.
- 7 Speeds: Seven-speed gear drive-train can also be easily converted to a single speed for simplicity and maintenance.
- One size fits all: The Villager features a one size fits all 16-inch step-through design to make it easy for him or her to get on the bike and get going.
- Improved motor: The 500-watt direct-drive motor makes it easy to climb tough inclines and power through deep sand or mud.
- Top-quality components: Features performance level component package with a 100-millimeter suspension fork with coil springs shocks, and two-piston mechanical disc brakes paired with 203-millimeter rotors.
- Accessory compatible: The Villager is compatible with many QuietKat accessories, easily facilitated by our all-new integrated cargo rack, pannier bags, lights, tire inserts, and trailers.
- Fat tires: Outfitted with 3″ plus-size street tires for a smooth and comfortable ride as you cruise around.