The Ranger is a heavy-duty all-terrain electric bike designed to conquer trails, chores around the ranch, and backroads in silence, with all your gear in tow.
Tackle the toughest jobs with the torque you need to haul large loads across difficult terrain, and the range to get you there and back every time.
- Integrated battery and motor system: Improved battery offers up to 48 miles on a single charge in ideal conditions. Extend the adventure farther and add an additional battery with up to 17.5AH.
- Powerful hub-drive motor: A 750w or 1000w motor provides direct power to the rear wheel, independent of the chain; giving you consistent power in all gears with almost no maintenance required. Break a chain? Our innovative hub-drive technology will still get you home with a push of the throttle.
- Updated frame and geometry: Our rugged frame with integrated rear pannier rack has a load capacity of 325 lbs. and provides improved handling while carrying the gear you need for your adventure, hunt, or fishing trip.
- QuietKat performance components: Outfitted with an adjustable coil suspension fork with 100mm of travel, mechanical disc brakes, and a 7-speed drivetrain, the Ranger fat-tire electric bike can handle rough terrain and rolling hills with ease.
- Improved braking: Equipped with an optimized set of Tektro two-piston mechanical disc brakes and large 203mm rotors, the Ranger’s braking system provides confidence and control in all conditions.
- Fat tires: Featuring all-terrain fat tires for added stability and traction, the Ranger can handle a variety of tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack rocks and roots.
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about eBike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints sourcing components.