The Most-Capable E-Bike On The Planet. Now In Stock.
The Jeep eBike was developed in partnership with the most iconic off-road brand on the planet. Built on a 26″ x 4.8″ Fat-Tire platform, the Jeep eBike is designed to be the most capable eBike in existence. Conquer any technical off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, as well as hardpacked trails and rock. test
- Backed by Jeep: Inspired by the legendary off-road capability of the Jeep line of SUVs, the Jeep E-Bike is the most capable electric bike on the planet, ready for any terrain.
- True four-bar linkage: The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction, comfort, and capability.
- Improved braking: Fitted with high-quality, four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- Fat tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep vehicle the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Industry-leading motor: 1000 Watt unrestricted motor unleashes powerful peak performance and 160 nm of torque for climbing the steepest terrain.
- All-terrain versatility: Easily conquer off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, hardpack trails, and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Suitable for all types of riders and available in 17 or 19-inch frame sizes with an adjustable seat post.
- Load-bearing: Designed to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear. Ideal for hunters or overlanders.
- Improved motor power: Capable of going long distances with just a single charge on a powerful motor.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29″ standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Flexible Modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk