Apex E-Bikes -The Pinnacle of E-Bike Technology and Performance
Tackle steep climbs and rugged descents with QuietKat’s most powerful hardtail electric bike.
Built to take abuse and haul large loads, the Apex is the modern-day “workhorse” for ranchers, hunters, anglers, outdoor enthusiasts, and law enforcement agencies around the world.
QuietKat’s most popular hardtail electric fat bike features an integrated battery and motor system and is equipped with top components including adjustable air suspension, 4-Piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide-range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain. The Apex uses a 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs for maximum performance and capability.
- Engineered for abuse: Designed tough to tackle tough jobs and haul large loads up backcountry trails or dirt roads without a struggle.
- Powerful motor: The Apex’s powerful mid-drive motor utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep mountain trails without compromise.
- Flexible classification: Available as a 1000W unclassified eBike for maximum power or in 750W for Class 1 and Class 2 compliance.
- Optimized suspension: Tackle the unknown in confidence with 150 millimeters of bump-smoothing travel on the inverted moto-style fork.
- Premium brakes: Outfitted with Tektro 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc brakes so you can navigate moderately steep descents with confidence.
- AT fat tires: Fitted with high-quality 26″ x 4.5″ tires to tackle tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack trails and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes of available frames to accommodate a variety of rider heights.
- SRAM drivetrain: Built with a wide range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain that takes the abuse of the large amounts of power the Apex produces and allows you to adjust your gears for steep ascents and descents.